Self-Portraits is an inspiring journey into painting through the extraordinary perceptions of one of the leading artists of our time. Using this time-honored artistic self-examination, Leffel’s personal insights will inspire viewers as they follow his work through years of discovery into the mysteries of painting. With biographical contributions from two nationally known artists and celebrated authors—Gregg Kreutz and Sherrie McGraw—as well as autobiographical prose by Leffel himself, this book is a true examination of a singular life in art through his stories and paintings.
Now in an eBook format, this classic art book is at your fingertips on most every mobile device. It promises to give the viewer a special insight into an extraordinary life devoted to art.
Readers of Self-Portraits will benefit from:
- David A Leffel’s more than 60 years of painting experience
- More than 150 full-color illustrations
- Stories about Leffel’s development as a struggling artist to his present place in the annals of art history
- And much, much more, all at your fingertips!
As you can see, this one-of-a-kind eBook is like having a year-long, online master art class right in your computer, seeing the development of one of the greatest portrait artists in the history of art. There is nothing else like it in the art world!
This eBook has been designed as a fixed-layout ePub file to preserve the qualities of the original print book. The following highlights how to open and read a fixed-layout ePub file on a computer or mobile device:
- On Apple computers, iBooks is used to read eBooks. To read an eBook on an iPhone or iPad, sync it via iTunes or iCloud Drive. The eBook can also be directly downloaded from an iPhone or iPad and opened in iBooks.
- On PC’s, our eBook Designer recommends the Readium browser extension for Chrome. For specific instructions, click on the following: How to open an ePub file on a PC or laptop using Readium. The EPUBReader browser extension for Firefox can also be used. Google Play Books can be used to read eBooks on Android mobile devices.