Last updated: May 7, 2019
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and
improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of
information in accordance with this policy.
Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with
certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or
identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your
browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your
computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser
version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google
Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials or other uses.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may
include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a
web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect
information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate
when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not
be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to
us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of
electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its
Changes To This
with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in
effect immediately after being posted on this page.
continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Privacy
Policy on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications
will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by
placing a prominent notice on our website.